Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cassis or St Malo (Cancale)

I%26#39;m really stuck here, so thought I would ask for help. I%26#39;m planning to hit a fairly remote beach for a break after a 6 day trip to Paris with a friend. But I can%26#39;t decide whether to go to St Malo and stay in a hostel in Cancale or fly to Marseilles and go to a little hostel outside of Cassis. Both trips would be about the same price.





What I%26#39;d like is simply fantastic scenery, great swimming, not a lot of crowds, safety (e.g. subdued people at a hostel--I%26#39;m younger, but I%26#39;m travelling alone), maybe some sightseeing/historical sites. Basically somewhere to relax.





Hostels: Hi Hostel Cancale



Hi Hostel Cassis (La Fontesse)





Any suggestions??




|||



You are more likely to be able to find a not-overly crowded beach around Cancale than Cassis. St Malo is an interesting place to look round and you could quite easilly get to Mont St Michel.

No comments:

Post a Comment