Thursday, April 19, 2012

Aqualand Waterpark

Hi, Does anyone know which is the closest waterpark to Marseille? and how long it takes roughly to get there?





Does anyone have any experiences of going there - I have been reading some reviews and they are not looking too good. Thanks in advance




|||



Hi there!





I haven%26#39;t been to Aqualand, but I went to Aquacity a long time ago and had a great time. I%26#39;ve googled it and it looks closer than Aqualand.




|||



Thanks, I will check it out.




|||



Hi again, can you remember if it had a wave pool? as I have a 5 yr old who may not wish to go on all the big rides and would be happier in the pool.





Thanks




|||



Hello!!





I did not try it out, but it does have a wave pool. Their site is in french, but there was some pictures.





the %26quot;Fun%26quot; Tonic%26quot; %26quot;Relax%26quot; %26quot;Autres%26quot; are links that will bring up the different things that they have as well as some pictures.





Hope this helps!





Suzanne




|||



Oops, here is the link:





http://www.aquacity.fr/LeParc.htm#lien

No comments:

Post a Comment