Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bike About Tours just cancelled on me!

Over a month ago I booked the 3 pm Bike About tour for this coming Tuesday July 28. They confirmed via email, and JUST TODAY sent me another email saying sorry, the tour is not available. What the heck is that about? It%26#39;s like Seinfeld: anyone can TAKE a reservation...







Should I try Fat Tire? Are they all basically the same?




|||



Use Fat tire - They are good and I see them in Paris all the time.




|||







Better yet... take a Segway tour with Fat Tire. I took my third with them earlier this month and it was the best yet!




|||



Thanks all. We%26#39;ll probably show up for the Fat Bike tour.





So exasperating!!




|||



Look at it that they let you know it was cancelled, instead of finding out when you got there Tues.



Fat Tire is a good option too. This way if it%26#39;s raining Tues. you are not committed it going.




|||



You%26#39;re absolutely right tripNebraska. I do appreciate knowing in advance, it%26#39;s just unfortunate because I%26#39;ve really worked hard on our itinerary and this just throws things off. Of course it will all be fine, but I%26#39;m in high-trip preparation mode now (with all the high-strung nerves that go along with that for me!) so this just really left me feeling deflated.





It will all be fun anyway!




|||



Just to update, Bike About was very apologetic and booked us on another tour and offered to let one in our party ride for free to compensate for the inconvenience. So, they definitely get high marks for customer service and follow-through.





We%26#39;re really looking forward to the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment