Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Close to the train station.

I%26#39;m considering staying at the L%26#39;Isle-sur-la-Sorgue because of its train connections. I want to visit Avignon and Arles and would prefer not to drive. Can some one please recommend a B%26amp;B or a rental within walking distance from the train?





Thanks!




|||



This isn%26#39;t what you%26#39;re asking, but the TA top-rated B%26amp;B for l%26#39;Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is a place called Les Carmes http://www.lescarmes.com/ though it is somewhere outside the town (this isn%26#39;t a recommendation - I only know what I%26#39;ve seen on the website and the feedback from visitors).



The owner posts on here sometimes, always helpfully, so if you were interested in staying there, I%26#39;m sure you could contact her direct to check about travelling into Avignon and Arles without a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment