Thursday, April 19, 2012

Going on Tuesday is it cold at night?

Going on Tuesday and wondering is it cold at nights? Would I need a jacket or would a pashmina/cardigan be okay?Was in Paris at this time a few years ago and it was warm at night.




|||



I just returned from Paris and the weather was very hot, but changeable last week, I wore summer dresses or three quarter cotton trousers and short or sleeveless tops with sandals during the day, but I needed a pashmina for the evenings when I was walking about.





It was 33 degrees on Thursday afternoon, this was relieved by an incredible thunderstorm at around 22.30 on Thursday night. The weather cooled down then so I wore full length jeans and a light jacket on Friday an Saturday.





There was the occasional light shower during the day so I took a tiny fold up umbrella. Although Paris showers are not %26quot;the sort that wet you though%26quot; !LOL! (If you know Peter Kay you will understand that joke) Just the opposite, you seem to dry out very quickly.





I understand why Parisians wear scarves so much even in hot weather, as the mornings and evenings can be cool but as the day heats up it can be incredibly hot in the afternoon.





I wore my light jacket and jeans to travel in and packed my pashmina in my case.





Hope this helps.





Denise



Love from Bolton xx




|||



Thanks Denise,that is a great help.




|||







Here%26#39;s a link to the forecast for the next few days:





meteo-paris.com/ile-de-france/previsions.php





Lows in the mid teens and highs from mid to upper 20s Celcius.




|||



Oh, Jeez, Tuesday is the coldest night of the week every week! Maybe you%26#39;d better come a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment