Friday, March 23, 2012

Approx. Taxi Fare from CDG to Ave. Foch?

After spending several hours researching travel options from CDG to Paris, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect a taxi charge fare from CDG to around 20 ave. Foch in Paris?





(I am aware of all options, local bus, air france bus, subway, shuttles, and have all websites.)





Just curious of what to expect. Will be taking taxi on a Monday morning in August around 10am (which I believe is past rush hour).





Merci beaucoup,



Maria




|||





I%26#39;d budget 50-60 Euros depending on traffic, number of passengers and amount of luggage.







Rob




|||



I took this trip last February. There was a minimal amount of traffic. The fare was 38 euros and I was lucky enough to be able to split it with someone I met at CDG who was going to approximately the same place.




|||



50 Euros. Happy Travels!




|||



Went from CDG to a point a bit further than Avenue Foch, in late May 2009. Two people, four large bags, cost was 43 Euros. We did not get held up in any traffic. I would say 50 Euros to Avenue Foch on a really bad day, a number someone already suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment