Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beauvais airport to Disneyland Paris

Hi there, i have a slight problem, i am going to Disneyland on the 27th this month and arriving at Beauvias. How do i get to Disneyland from the airport? There is no direct shuttle bus that will take me to it like it does in CDG, and taxi fares are too expensive, I am travelling with my 11 yr old daughter and i dont want to be wandering about with her or be a target.



I would be grateful for any help.




|||



There is no easy way to reach DLP from Beauvais. You basically have 2 options:





1. Shuttle to Port Maillot



tickets.aeroportbeauvais.com/us/index.cfm



13 euros





Then RER A to A4 Marne-la-Vallee





6.55 euros





Plan on 2 1/2 to 3 hours en route.





2. Shuttle such as Allonavette - 129 euros





http://www.allonavette.fr/



about 1 1/2 hour en route




|||



Hi Kt,





Anytime I fly through Beauvais I always use the same company www.ezyshuttle.com They%26#39;re reliable, English speaking and cheaper than anyone else. Hope this helps.





No way




|||



Thanks for your imformation Sarastro, i think i can just maybe cope with going on shuttle and then RER 1,



I looked up on how to pre-book seats for shuttle bus..but can you tell me how to/can i pre-book the RER tickets?




|||



www.vea.fr/uk is now on Beauvais Airport to Roissy CDG and Disneyland Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment