Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hotel and hikes?

I am traveling with my 11 year old daughter and we are looking for a hotel in Chamonix for a one night stay. Is there something special- not crazy priced, but nice- that anyone can recommend?



Also, does anyone know about organized hikes for families in the area?



And if we only have time for one of the gondolas or trams, which one should it be? This trip is coming up in mid august so I realize I need to make reservations.



Thanks!




|||



Not sure about hotels in Chamonix but the Best Western ones look great and certainly one has a pool.





If you only have time for one lift it has to be the Aguile du Midi.




|||



thanks- that was what I thought on the lift! We may have time for more but I am not sure.



I found a hotel called the Faucigny that looks good and they a room- but I will look at the best western with a pool, too.



Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment