Wednesday, April 25, 2012

normandy beaches

I need help...cruise ship Princess landing in Le Havre on 4 September at 7am. I am trying to get a tour of the Beaches of Normandy from LE Havre and cannot find any. The cruise ship tour is booked! I found a tour from Bayeux but how do I get there from le Havre? Is it far? How much is cab from Le Havre to Bayeux. Any help is appreciated as first time travellers.




|||



Your only options are a driver guide or rent a car and audio guide.



A taxi wouldn%26#39;t get you to Bayeux in time. It%26#39;s 1h15m to Bayeux. Taxis do trips to the beaches but for the price you%26#39;d be better served by a driver guide. A taxi driver%26#39;s obligation is to get you from A to B, not to speak English or know anything.



If you are interested in driver guides I can give you a list of possibilities, but when ships are in many guides are already taken on the ships excursions.

No comments:

Post a Comment