Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some particular events/place/activity/restaurant in Corsica



Hallo everybody, I´m Mauro from Italy.





From 6th august to 16th I´ll be in Corsica with my girlfriend. Will arrive at Bastia then will go at the south, around Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio and we´ll start a tour during our 10days.





We´re very simple person, we´ll be in camping, we love nature, beach and so on.





But I´m looking to make a surprise to my girlfriend (there will be a particular event between us) that will gou out from our plane, from our common things that we love.



A particular restourant accross the sea or an activity in some important cities, events (music, theater or so on)...to make surprise..



I´ve some problem with french language (ehmm..i don´t know no one french word) looking for french web site that talk about these stuff. I´m looking something to do near Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio.





I hope in some suggestion from Corsica-expertise!!! :-)





thank u in advance. Mauro




|||



take her to an I muvrini concert - details of their summer concert programme (they go all round corsica in August) are on their website at www.muvrini.com




|||







balanina,





wow, that is amazing, I was going to suggest the same.





I have seen them Live in Ajaccio and Porticcio.





I believe it is worth it.







ciao




|||



agaba 99 - yes, i think the concerts are amazing too.





I like to see them every summer, but sadly this year i shall probably miss it, because not likely to be in corsica before september, rats.




|||







Hello Balanina,





And sadley for me; I will not be in Corsica this Summer :(









Enjoy it when you go again. I did for the last 7 summers.







Ciao




|||





Grazie balanina...:D ...





..just seen the calendar, hope to find the right date when we´ll be in Corsica during our trip. It should be very nice that show!!! Thank u!!!





Mauro

No comments:

Post a Comment