Wednesday, April 25, 2012

David Lebovitz- My Paris

Lovely guide.





http://www.davidlebovitz.com/paris/




|||



yes. And, his new book - Living the Sweet Life in Paris - is hysterical! I read it in 3 sittings and had to re-apply eye makeup before I could go outside...




|||



I also just read the book, and possibly even in two settings, it was really entertaining and I love the recipes in every chapter.




|||



We were housemates in college and he taught me how to cook. I could hear his voice as I was reading... And I only disagreed with the bouscaleur part. He spent too much time in San Francisco - we New Yorkers walk the same way as Parisians so can avoid touching anyone as we pass. (And, I probably spelled bouscaleur wrong!)





if only my dulce de leche brownies came out like his! as I told him, I had Himalaya-eque peaks of brownie and very deep dulce valleys... But, I have mastered the goat cheese salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment