Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Visiting Lorgues for a week in August.

Hi there, my girlfriend and I are staying in Lorgues for a week in mid August. I%26#39;ve stayed in the region before and have driven to Les Grand Canyon du Verdon before for the day and also driven over the border to Ventimiglia for a day trip too...





I%26#39;m definitely going to do these trips again as they were stunning but I%26#39;d like to know if there are any other day trips from Lorgues we should look at. We%26#39;ve got a car and I like to drive so driving for an hour or two each way won%26#39;t bother me at all.





My girlfriend speaks fluent French (she works for Gaz De France) so going into the darkest depths of the countryside won%26#39;t bother us as she can do the talking, my French is a bit rusty!!





We love food, wine, architecture, nature and history and are in our early to mid 30s.





Any help would be gratefully received. I hope I%26#39;ve posted this in the right forum, I know Lorgues is in Var province, but couldn%26#39;t find that forum!!






|||



Bump...





Please!!




|||



Bumpity bump...




|||



Hello?? Is there anybody there??

No comments:

Post a Comment