Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Printing RR tickets

I have made reservations on line for two tickets from Paris to Bayeux. They are prem tickets and I should have the ability to print them on line, but I cannot. I keep getting a message that %26quot;due to technical difficulties your tickets cannot be created at this time.%26quot; This has been going on for several days. I have my E-mail confirmation listing my six reference letters. My question is can I get these tickets in Paris at a SNCF station or boutique if I produce the correct credit card, or do I have to print them?




|||



I doesn%26#39;t really matter but are you sure they are PREM fares? Only PREM (or iDTGV) tickets may be printed at home and only then if they are not mixed with an itinerary containing other fare types.





None the less, you may indeed pick up your tickets in France. You will need:





1. the reservation number





2. to present the credit card used in the on line transaction. The agent will be comparing the account numbers of the on line transaction with the account numbers on the card.




|||



You can pick up the tickets at any SNCF office in France if you can%26#39;t print them.




|||



I%26#39;ve printed my tickets for Paris to Nimes, can I just jump on the train without checking in at a counter?




|||





Yes, you can jusy hop onto the train. Your carriage and seat number will be on your printed ticket.





You don%26#39;t even need to have your ticket stamped in a machine if it%26#39;s one you%26#39;ve printed yourself.





Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment