Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ever stay at ParisianFlat.com's "Casimir Perier" apt?

I can%26#39;t find any reviews of this particular apt. Seems odd that no one has ever mentioned it on other travel sites that I use. I%26#39;m just concerned about basic things like the integrity of the building; well-maintained lobby, security, common areas.





Also, what is the situation with the residents in the building; nice, civilized humans, or college students or what? Naturally, I%26#39;d also like to hear general feedback about the place. Thanks!




|||



did you end up staying at this apartment, or any of the parisianflat%26#39;s other apts? i am having the same frustration today. want to book with them, but need to read some reviews before i give them so much money. any info you can pass my way will be appreciated. thanks.




|||



Sorry I cannot help you; did not stay with them. After several back-and-forths with the woman who runs the operation, I finally said that I%26#39;d love to see some referrals from people who%26#39;ve stayed in the apartment. Her response was something to the effect of, %26quot;if you%26#39;d like me to send some referrals, let me know.%26quot; WTF? I just DID let you know. So I bagged it %26amp; stayed someplace else. Life%26#39;s too short.




|||



I stayed in this apartment in March.





Pluses:





Fantastic location



Very quiet



Splendid bed



The view of Ste-Clothilde is not to be believed-it%26#39;s in your lap



Spacious



Well-equipped as far as kitchen stuff, towels, linens, that sort of thing





Minuses:





The whole place seemed just a bit grimy



The handy man needs to come around and replace some light bulbs etc



WiFi never did work (not that big of a deal, I always bring an ethernet cable)



The smallest WC I%26#39;ve ever seen



The second bedroom situation is a bit odd--a ladder and a hatch in the floor




|||



suissemiss,





We stayed at the Ave. de Breteuil apartment in December 2007. (It is no longer offered.) The apartment was as represented on the website, and our arrangements with the Parisian Flat people were easy to make.





Philippe met us at the apartment and made sure my computer was set up with wifi.





Friends stayed in another apartment three months ago on my recommendation and were very happy. I would rent with them again

No comments:

Post a Comment