Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Best little town to stay in in Corsica - near Ajaccio?

I am hoping someone could help me! I am planning a trip for myself and two girlfriends to Corsica. We are going to fly in direct from London to Ajaccio but are keep to stay somewhere away from the busy towns.





Ideally we would like to rent a car and drive to a small town right on the coast and hope to stay in a lovely self-catering apartment ( hopefully right by the beach) where we can walk down to the beach very easily. We are also hoping to stay in a little town that will be near enough to Ajaccio so that if we want to go in to a club or a restaurant we can.





So if anyone can recommend a) a gorgeous little town and b) any self catering cottages I would very much appreciate it!





Thank you in advance from a South African living in London :)

No comments:

Post a Comment