Thursday, March 29, 2012

Travel time by car from Regina Hotel to CDG

Hello,



Can anyone tell me how long it will take by car, from The Regina Hotel, 2 des Pyramides to CDG airport on a Monday morning-Aug 10, leaving the hotel about 7:30 am.





Thanks




|||



That will be about 30 minutes going out through Porte Maillot. Parisians are sluggards and there%26#39;s not much traffic at that time of morning, even on a Monday. However, traffic coming INTO the city could be at a standstill if there has been a breakdown or an accident somewhere.




|||



30 mins is about right. BUT I%26#39;m replying to tell you that the Regina is one of my favorite hotels in the world! You are so lucky and I am so jealous! Since the renovation the rates are out of my league. Enjoy the perfect Paris hotel as far as I%26#39;m concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment