Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I hate Paris :)

Sorry, but I do - it has gotten into my head and I can%26#39;t stop thinking about it - this insanity has to stop! LOL!





I read everything I can about it - rent movies from Netflix that deal with Paris - and visit this site everyday - I LOVE the trip reports - transports me right back to Paris!!





It will be a long time before I get back again - but I%26#39;m so thankful for this forum - wish more people would write Trip Reports!




|||



fro4600, if you are looking for tripreports %26amp; Paris photos, you are welcome to stop by here:



http://tinyurl.com/ls5qf6





I am currently working on reports from my Bastille Day week:



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k29741…




|||



Gitte - I have that bookmarked already and have been reading it and I LOVE it! I like the way you tell your story and the pictures - thank you for doing it!




|||



I%26#39;ve got ask, Why do you hate Paris?




|||



I was being facetious - I really love it and hate that I can%26#39;t go more often!





BTW - I also love your country - never been to Birhmingham tho -




|||



- never been to Birhmingham tho -





Good move keep iy that way!




|||



Madhatter - whats your problem?




|||



You will find a lot of revies, trip report and pictuers at ourparisforum.com




|||



I think madhatter was jesting - but maybe not :-)




|||



Thanks Paneme - someone already told me about it - great site!




|||





Fro, I know just how you feel and torment myself daily reading my favorite forums. Gitte%26#39;s and OurParis are wonderful. There is another forum, %26#39;Any Port in a Storm%26#39;, that I have discovered that has some excellent photo essays and reports of Paris in the Europe Board and in Post Cards and Ports of Call. I enjoy it very much.





Here are three of my favorite threads,





anyportinastorm.proboards.com/index.cgi…





anyportinastorm.proboards.com/index.cgi…





anyportinastorm.proboards.com/index.cgi…





I confess to being totally obsessed and on a daily basis read Any Port in a Storm, OurParis, TA, Fodor%26#39;s,and Gitte%26#39;s, to see if she has added a new delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment