Thursday, March 29, 2012

Transportation

I got a big problem. Me an my friend arrive in bonifacio the 2 august at 16 a clock. And now I realise that the are no bus heading for propriano. The last on goes 14:00. And we alreday booked the hotel in propriano. Nor can I find a car rental on a sunday in bonifacio. What should i do?? I mean a taxi is not a choice.





Can anyone help me???






|||



Your only solutions are:



1) see if the hotel in Propriano would accept an arrival on the following day without penalty but make sure first that you can find accommodation in Bonifacio, then take the bus on Monday;



2) hitchhike from Bonifacio to Propriano, in this case, you should walk up the main road out of Bonifacio as far as the round-about (I would say about 1-2km) and then wait for a lift at the beginning of the Propriano/Ajaccio road.





A word of advice for another time: make sure all your travel arrangements fit in with each other before actually making your bookings.

No comments:

Post a Comment