Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ppd help!

Im badly in the grips of Post Paris Depression...anyone have a cure?...apart form the obvious...lol





im very very close to selling the car and the kids and not comming back till the money runs out and they kick me out for sleeping on the streets





*sigh*





T






|||



Start planning your next trip. That should help. LOL.





Feel your pain. We%26#39;re trying to get back next year.




|||



We;ve been back almost 2 months and I still think about Paris on a daily, even hourly basis! I also fantasize about moving there, but I still have to figure out how to bring my 5 year old grandson with me, lol!





We are hoping for our 4th trip next fall (2010). It%26#39;s going to be a long year!





Jo




|||





I take a daily stroll in Paris using Google Earth. Sometimes to places I%26#39;ve been, other times to places I see others mention here or places I have read about elsewhere.





It sort of works for me...





Rob





PS it depends on the person... this could make you feel worse! ;^(




|||



And I thought that ppd stood for Post Provence Depression...lol



Ah well, it%26#39;s only 42 days, 5 hous and 7 minutes until takeoff... Yay!!!



AlpillesGal




|||



Even though I go twice per year, I still have the problem.





1) go to a local french restaurant



2) watch a movie based in france (there are dozens of them) and try to pinpoint certain locations



3) go to liberation.fr and read the latest news



4) look back over your photos



5) help others in this forum and live vicariously through their plans



6) take a class at the alliance francaise, practice your french for your next trip




|||



It%26#39;s going to sound funny, but every day after lunch my treat is to visit this daily blog.... http://www.parisdailyphoto.com/





It%26#39;s really very good and the pics Eric takes are quite diverse. Often I make a note in my notebook to check things out on our next trip that I see there....







Sean




|||



I keep my PPD at bay by reading ourparisforum and preparing the next trip.




|||



Thank you, EuroStyle for the wonderful web page!




|||



Ah, this is sweet.





After 2 weeks of the real blues, we are indeed planning our next trip - focused a bit more on budget this time.





We%26#39;re thinking mid to late July and for at least 2 weeks (maybe 3, with a side trip to northern Italy).





Will I be sorry I go to Italy? I just want to stay in Paris.




|||



Red wine and some fois gras from Scents Of Taste in Highgate have done the trick for me. Plus watching the TDF



cheers



HP

No comments:

Post a Comment